Confessions: To film or not to film.... THAT is the question!!!

Sunday 4 October 2009

To film or not to film.... THAT is the question!!!

OK, so once again this is just a small post to let you now that i haven't forgotten about you or my blog!!!

Tomorrow i will post lots ( i have LOTS of new ideas for how we can jazz this whole situation up a bit!!!) - oh and also, ill fill you in on the weekend just gone (yes, with Jack!!!)

But the reason for this particular post is because i had an idea.... maybe i could make Video Blogs as well... You'd DEFINITELY have a better idea of me then, good or bad! But before i went ahead and made a fool out of myself, i just wanted to know your opinions??? what do you think??

So, more coming tomorrow, everything from Jack, to scaling fences and then to the fresher ideas for this place!!!! Comments please!!!!

Benj x

2 comments:

  1. I think video blogs would be sweet...it's your call dude. I'd sound like a babbling idiot on a video, but I'm sure you'd be much better at it than me. :)

    --Konnor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh. I'd love it if you made videos.

    ReplyDelete