Confessions: Lights, Camera, Jack-tion!

Monday 5 October 2009

Lights, Camera, Jack-tion!

ok... I've got sooo much to say and i have absolutely NO idea where to start..... OK, well first, i have started to Vlog - yes, VLOG, -some stuff too.. go over to www.youtube.com/benjconfessions and subscribe there? or if not, then let m know what you think anyway.... by the way, Vlogging is NOT easy to do AT ALL!!!! Still, i'll give it a bash and see what happens....

Anyway, back to the matter in hand... if any of you DO watch the Vlog, then you'll notice that I mentioned that I got a reply to one of the text messages that i sent out a few weeks ago!!! I had originally text him and asked how he was (i thought it best not to jump straight on in with "Will you go on a date with me?!") and after a few days (took his time!!) he replied and asked me how i was, but TYPICALLY i have ran out of credit only phone! BAD TIMES!! although i should have known that it wasn't going to run smoothly shouldn't i?!

so the plan is that i will put some cash on the phone and reply... i'm soooo out of practise with this flirting business though, so any ideas will be very much appreciated!!

Also, this weekend, my other news is that at the weekend, i had stayed with Jack (SHOCK HORROR) - now if you remember, i had made a promise to myself to let all of the feelings that were in any way romantic go...

And my Verdict????

He really is as charming and sweet as was first imagined, and yes we DID get on very well... but you can still tell when something is dead in the water... i mean, although we DID get on REALLY well (or a least i THINK we did) there is no point in going after something that will never happen, is there? Like i say though, I thought we got on really really well, so i would be nice to see him in the future, even if only on this friends only basis.... i hope his other half knows how very lucky he is!! - anyway, I've got a great new mate out of it, and I'm pleased with that... if anything DOES materialise then i will be sure to let you know, but I wouldn't hold your breath!!!

More to come tomorrow.... these new ideas that are crashing around in my head just need a little finalising!

No comments:

Post a Comment