Confessions: POSSIBLY a big mistake!!!

Monday 5 October 2009

POSSIBLY a big mistake!!!

OK, so I took it upon myself to make the Vlog.... only done one... and yes, it was VERRRRY awkward.... I'll see how that video goes down before i opt (foolishly) into making any more!!!

Go on over to Youtube, and search benjconfessions ... then subscribe there, and i can see if the Vlogs will be successful or not.... I HIGHLY doubt it!!!! - oh and thanks to Konnor, for your last message, made me smile :)

I will post again on here in a little while (after dinner!!) with the weekend's events!!

Benj x

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I watched the video.
    Oh dear I was about to do a smiley face, but thought that might annoy you. And now I wanted to do a tongue sticking out emoticon. Arghh. Its terrible.
    Anyway, sorry about that.
    But yes, the video. I thought it was awesomely good. But maybe thats just cos I'm lazy and it meant I didn't have to read. Not that I don't like reading...
    But yes...
    Video = not a mistake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good Lord, you are the most adorable man on the face of the earth! Just listening to you talk makes me sit here and grin like a retard, lol. And you're so freakin cuteeeeee! Ok, infatuation rant over. Sorry I use "those little annoying emoticon things" haha. Yeah the video is definitely not a mistake. Keep it up mate! Oh, and I'm glad I could make you smile!!

    --Konnor

    ReplyDelete